Premium Diamond Painting Kit - Full Drill
Discover your talent for a new art that will become your new favorite hobby
This diamond painting was made to provide you with hours of fun! It’s made from the best quality materials we could get our hands on so relax and order your favorite diamond painting now.
MISSION FREE WARRANTY: Our mission is to provide the best for our customers. You shouldn’t have to worry about the diamonds. Now all of our kits come with a lifetime missing diamonds warranty!
THE INSURANCE YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU NEED: Now diamond painting is even more fun! If you had an accident with the kits or diamonds, don’t worry, we will replace for free, so you can have the time of your life!!*
WE SHIP ANYWHERE YOU ARE: We ship worldwide! Our paintings are usually delivered to your doorstep in 2-4 weeks, depending on your location.
OUR CUSTOMERS TRUST US: With our paintings having over 1000+ unique 5-star reviews, and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, we are a trusted name in the business.
YOU CAN’T BEAT OUR PRICES: While there are a lot of diamond painting sellers online, hardly any of them will have the same quality of materials we have in the same prices. Ours will be the best diamond paintings money can buy.
ALL OUR KITS ARE MADE WITH LOVE : All our kits include excellent quality supplies, with everything checked before being shipped. We use the highest quality materials and equipment available.
Got any questions or complaints for us? Just shoot us an email email@example.com
1. Refer to the comparison table on the canvas to identify each diamond number and the corresponding printed number on the canvas.
2. Insert the round end of the dotting pen into the dotting cement (push hard to keep the cement in place).
3. Use the round end of the pen to stick a diamond and slightly press down to remove any extra cement.
4. Tear apart the partial film and place the diamond on the canvas according to the corresponding number.
5. If you stick a diamond to a wrong area on the painting, remove the diamond with tweezers.
6. After finishing, slightly press down the diamonds with your hand or a book to ensure that the diamonds are firmly attached.
What's In The Package?
With our diamond painting kits, the only other thing you to get started is the spirit of fun! Our kits have everything you could possibly need for creating your own diamond painting.
- A printed-on canvas rolled up and sealed in a plastic bag.
- A pair of tweezers.
- A diamond application tool to help stick the diamonds.
- Wax to fill in the diamond applicator.
- A colored, grooved tray to spread out your diamonds in.
- Sealed Plastic bags for storing diamonds.
- Diamonds in all the colors required for the painting.
- Instructions to help you along.
Not sure how long your painting will look? Or do you use only one of these measurements? Here’s a table to help you figure out the real-life size of your painting.
1 in = 2.54 cm